Terms of Service
Last Updated: July 6, 2023
- These Terms of Service (hereinafter: “ToS”) are applicable when you (the “User”) use, access or visit the services provided via the pornscum.com (“hereinafter, the “Website”) of SP Internet Media, Ltd.. Please read these ToS carefully as they form an agreement between User and SP Internet Media, Ltd., located at Office Archiepiskopou Makariou III 18B, Annnitas Complex, House 6, Anafotia, 7573, Larnaca, Cyprus with company registration number HE381896 (“SPIM”). SPIM is the operator of this website. When the terms “the Website” or “Website” are used, these terms refer to this website, any predecessor or successor domain or URL of this website, along with any website published by SPIM, unless a site is specifically exempt from this agreement. These ToS apply to all users of the Websites and/or Services (collectively "you", “Your”, "User" or "Users" as the context requires), whether accessed via computer, mobile device, or other technology, manner, or means.
- 1. Definitions
The capitalized words in these ToS have the meaning set out below, unless a (different) meaning is assigned elsewhere in these ToS.
- 1.1. Content Previews: the thumbnails and any related metadata (such as, but not limited to, URLs, title, tags, etc.) provided by Client to SPIM and which will be placed and listed on SPIM sites.
- 1.2. Intellectual property: all intellectual property rights and related rights, including but not limited to copyrights, database rights, domain name rights, trademark rights, brand rights, model rights, neighbouring rights, patent rights and rights to know-how.
- 1.3. License: a right to use the use the Website, Materials, and the Services contained therein.
- 1.4. Materials: Website(s) of SPIM, and the services the Website provides (“Services”), may contain images and content, including but not limited to text, software, images, graphics, data, messages, or any other information, and any other website content owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by SPIM.
- 1.5. Services: the services the Website provides.
- 1.6. User(s): the User of the Website and/or Services.
2. Considerations Regarding Minors
- 2.1. In order to use the Website or any Services provided by SPIM, you must have attained the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the legal capacity be bound by these ToS. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, please do not use this Website.
- 2.2. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for any misrepresentations regarding a User’s age.
- 2.3. You agree that you will not allow any minor access to this Website or Services. Users should implement parental control protections, such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services, which may help Users to limit minors’ access to harmful material. You acknowledge that if Your computer or mobile device can be accessed by a minor, that you will take all precautions to keep Materials from being viewed by minors. You additionally acknowledge that if you are a parent, it is your responsibility, and not from SPIM, to keep any age-restricted content from being displayed to your children or wards.
- 2.4. SPIM has absolutely zero tolerance for websites or content containing (or promoting) child sexual abuse material (CSAM) or child sexual exploitation material (CSEM).
- 2.5. In order to further the zero-tolerance policy of SPIM, you agree that you will report any images, real or simulated, that appear to depict minors on the Website. If you become aware of any such content, you agree to report that in accordance with our Notice and Action Policy.
3. Use of the Service
- 3.1. The Website contains advertisements, communications, and links posted by independent third parties that are not owned or controlled by the Website or its operator and with which there is not necessarily any direct association.
- 3.2. The Website has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites. In addition, the Website will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. SPIM does not get involved in any disputes that may develop between advertisers and others, and SPIM does not facilitate communication between third parties. Therefore, you are urged to use your own good judgment and common sense when dealing with such advertisements, as SPIM is not responsible for any interactions occurring between Users and advertisers.
- 3.3. By law, sites from SPIM are protected from civil claims, so SPIM encourages you to independently research any information found in advertisements, before making any decisions.
- 3.4. All Users may access the public areas of the Website. You understand that all SPIM is providing you is access to the Services of SPIM. You need to provide Your own access to the Internet, and any Internet access or other fees that you incur to access the Website and use the Services are your sole responsibility. SPIM is not providing any hardware nor software to you – and you need to purchase or license the necessary hardware and software to access the Website and Services. The ToS covers all areas of the Website.
4. License Grant
- 4.1. Subject to your acceptance of the ToS, SPIM hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable personal and revokable license to access and use the Website, Materials, and the Services contained therein.
- 4.2. All Materials and Services available on the Website shall be for private non-commercial use only, and all other uses are strictly prohibited, unless consented to by SPIM. If you are a business entity or commercial concern, your presence on the Website is not allowed unless it is expressly authorised in writing by SPIM. SPIM reserves the right to pursue vigorous legal action against unauthorised login by business and commercial entities.
- 4.3. SPIM reserves the right to limit the amount of Materials viewed. You agree to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Website, or any of the Materials contained therein. Any unauthorised use of the Website or any of the Materials contained therein terminates this limited license effective immediately. This is a license to use and access the Website for its intended purpose and is not a transfer of title.
- 5.1. 5.1. By accessing the Website, you certify that:
- 5.1.1. you are using the Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes;
- 5.1.2. you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website without prior written consent of SPIM;
- 5.1.3. you will fully comply with these ToS;
- 5.1.4. you are over eighteen (18) years of age.
- 5.2. Without the express prior written authorization of SPIM, you may not:
- 5.2.1. Interfere with or disrupt the Website, or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks or third-party providers connected to, or providing the Website;
- 5.2.2. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law;
- 5.2.3. Duplicate any part of the Website or the Materials contained therein or received via the Services (except as expressly provided elsewhere);
- 5.2.4. Create any derivative works based on the Website or any of the Materials contained therein or received via the Services;
- 5.2.5. Use the Website or Services, or any of the Materials contained therein, for any public display, public performance, sale or rental;
- 5.2.6. Re-distribute or “scrape” the Website or any of the Materials contained therein or received through the Services;
- 5.2.7. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Website or any of the Materials contained therein;
- 5.2.8. Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Website or any of the Materials contained therein;
- 5.2.9. Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Website or in conjunction with the Services (including the theft of usernames and passwords or using another person’s username and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Website);
- 5.2.10. Sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third-party the Materials or Services or any of your rights to access and use the Materials or Services as granted specifically by the ToS;
- 5.2.11. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- 5.2.12. Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- 5.2.13. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- 5.2.14. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- 5.2.15. Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- 5.2.16. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses or other personally-identifiable information or personal data;
- 5.2.17. Violate any applicable laws, policies, or regulations.
- 5.3. Except where expressly permitted by law, you may not translate, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or make derivative works from any of the Materials or any other materials from the Website of SPIM.
- 5.4. User hereby agrees not to use any automatic device or manual process to monitor or reproduce the Website or Materials, and will not use any device, software, computer code, or virus to interfere or attempt to disrupt or damage the Website or any communications on it.
6. Availability and maintenance
- 6.1. SPIM makes no promises regarding availability of the Services.
- 6.2. SPIM actively maintains Website. Maintenance can take place at any time, even if this may negatively impact the availability of the Services. Maintenance is announced in advance whenever possible.
- 6.3. SPIM may from time to time adapt Website. Your feedback and suggestions are welcome but ultimately SPIM decides which adaptations to carry out (or not).
7. Intellectual property
- 7.1. The service provided on Website as well as all information and Content Previews on the Website is the intellectual property of SPIM. None of these items may be copied or used without prior written permission of SPIM, except and to the extent permitted by mandatory law.
- 7.2. Information you store or process using the service is and remains your property (or the property of your suppliers or licensors). SPIM receives a limited license to use this information for the service.
- 7.3. You can terminate the license of the previous clause by removing the information in question and/or by terminating the ToS.
- 7.4. You may change or remove information you publish or store using the service at your own discretion.
- 7.5. If you send information to SPIM, for example a bug report or suggestion for improvement, you grant SPIM a perpetual and unlimited license to use this information for the service. This does not apply to information you expressly mark as confidential.
- 7.6. SPIM shall refrain from accessing data you store or transfer using Website, unless this is necessary for a good provision of the service or SPIM is forced to do so by law or order of competent authority. In these cases, SPIM shall use its best efforts to limit access to the information as much as possible.
8. Limitation of liability
- 8.1. Except in case of intentional misconduct or gross negligence SPIM shall not be liable for the use of the service or any damages in connection therewith.
- 8.2. SPIM in no event is liable for indirect damages, consequential damages, lost profits, missed savings or damages through business interruption.
- 8.3. A claim for damages must be submitted in writing no later than 30 days from the date of the purported underlying harm.
- 8.4. In case of force majeure SPIM is never required to compensate damages suffered by you. Force majeure includes among others, disruptions or unavailability of the internet, telecommunication infrastructure, power interruptions, riots, traffic jams, strikes, pandemic, company disruptions, interruptions in supply, fires and floods.
9. Term and termination
- 9.1. This ToS enters into force as soon as you first use the Service and then remains in force until terminated.
10. Changes to the Terms of Service
- 10.1. SPIM reserves the right to amend these ToS at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these ToS for any changes.
- 10.2. If SPIM changes anything in this Agreement, SPIM will change the “last modified” date at the top of the ToS.
- 10.3. Your use of the Website following any amendment of these ToS will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
- 10.4. The updated version of the ToS supersedes any prior versions immediately upon being posted, and the prior version(s) shall have no continuing legal effect.
11. Miscellaneous provisions
- 11.1. Cypriot law applies to these ToS.
- 11.2. Except to the extent determined otherwise by mandatory applicable law all disputes arising in connection with Website shall be brought before the competent Cypriot court for the principal place of business of SPIM.
- 11.3. For any clause in these ToS that demand that a statement must be done "in writing" to be legally valid, a statement by e-mail or communication through the Website shall be sufficient provided with sufficient certainty the authenticity of the sender can be established and the integrity of the statement has not been compromised.
- 11.4. The version of any communication of information as recorded by SPIM shall be deemed to be authentic, unless you supply proof to the contrary.
- 11.5. In case any part of these ToS are declared legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the whole of the ToS. The parties shall in such an event agree on one or more replacement provisions that approximate the original intent of the invalid provision(s) within the limits of the law.
- 11.6. SPIM is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations under this ToS to a third party as part of an acquisition of Website or the associated business activities.